Saturday 19 January 2013

Candy Store

Candy Store Detail
One of my favorite childhood memories is when my Grandfather took me and my sister to the mall and said we could go to the candy store. We walked through the doors, grabbed the biggest bag they had to offer and went loose. We got so much candy! Surely the kids in the store were jealous as their parents only let them get a small bag. Pop-pop let us get whatever we wanted! I remember eating the candy with my sister in the backseat of the car on the ride home giggling with joy. It was pure heaven. I'd love to do this for my younger family members but one small problem has popped up! Their seems to be no more candy stores in Union County, NJ. Sure we have Godiva, Lindt and so on but I can not seem to find the Bright colored, fill up your own bag of candy kind of store! If anyone knows of one please let me know.
Candy Store
Candy Store
Candy Store
Candy Store
Candy Store
Candy Store
Candy Store
Candy Store
Candy Store
Candy Store
Candy Store
Candy Store

No comments:

Post a Comment