Sunday 20 January 2013

Sweet Candy

Sweet Candy Detail
This is a super cute little candy shop inside of The Market LV in Tivoli Village that sells retro candy, gummies galore by the half pound and a small selection of sugarless candy. I looooove candy and was excited to see what they had in store.
I went in knowing I wanted to puchase some gummies. The owner was there and recognized me from the Neon Holiday Bazaar, she is super sweet!
I ended up getting a pound of gummies, I tried the watermelon and blueberry rings as well as sharks and coke bottles. I hadn't had coke bottle gummies in like ten years, they weren't as great as I remembered them. Everything else was yummy! I ate it all in two days!
I am glad that this is not close to my house, otherwise I would end up buying ten pounds of candy a week!.
Sweet Candy  
Sweet Candy 
Sweet Candy 
Sweet Candy 
Sweet Candy 
Sweet Candy 
Sweet Candy 
Sweet Candy 
Sweet Candy 
Sweet Candy 
Sweet Candy 
Sweet Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment