Saturday 19 January 2013

Sweets Shops

Sweets Shops Detail
However, is this a smart way to shop? The days of my childhood were mostly spent reading but I did look forward to a visit to the local sweet shop where I would buy a quarter of Butterscotch sweets and red shoelaces. As I got older, I, like so many other children, got sucked into collecting bubblegum cards. My favourite were Garbage Pail Kids and regular readers of this blog and our last one will probably find this of no great surprise.
But as the supermarkets grew bigger, these smaller shops became pushed out, made redundant. They couldn’t compete with the low prices being offered in larger stores.  This is a reflection of our faster, one-stop lifestyles, aptly implemented with fast food chains and internet shopping too.
The days of looking forward to visiting the local sweet shop seemed like they were over, but the tide is turning.
Sweets Shops
Sweets Shops
Sweets Shops
Sweets Shops
Sweets Shops
Sweets Shops
Sweets Shops
Sweets Shops
Sweets Shops
Sweets Shops
Sweets Shops
Sweets Shops

No comments:

Post a Comment